Памятник архитектуры неоготики. Построен в 1906-1910гг из камня.
Rubezhevichi village, Stolbtsy district, Minsk region
Was built in Neo-Ghotic style in 1906-1910. The height of the temple is 45 meters. The construction of the church was led by priest Józef Skakowski, the bishop Sigmund Lozinsky consecrated the temple in 1921.
Inside the church there is an organ brought from Vilnius in 1928. The interior of the temple is decorated with a wooden altar with a bronze statue of Jesus Christ and an icon of the Mother of God of Ostrobram, donated by the mother of Yanka Kupala. At the cemetery in Rubezhevichi all the ancestors on the maternal line of Yanka Kupala are buried.
According to legend, a local resident Antonio Tur wanted to build a Catholic church in Rubezhevichi. He went to St. Petersburg with a petition for permission to build a church, but was refused. In 1866, Antonio brought to the sand hill, where he wanted to build a temple, a stone with the inscription: "Here will be a Catholic church" (this prophetic "stone of the Tur" today lies near the wall of the church).
Antonio Tur was exiled to Siberia. In 1905, Antonio Tur returned to Rubezhevichi and obtained permission to build a Roman Catholic church in Rubezhevichi.
In 1906, construction work began.
The author of the project was a certain pan Pilh from Lomza (Poland).
A stone fence was made in 1924.