Сынковичская церковь-крепость - памятник оборонительного зодчества конца XV-начала XVI вв. Имеет признаки белорусской готики.
Fortified church in Synkovichi is a monument of defensive architecture of the XV-XVI centuries. It has signs of Belarusian Gothic. It is three-nave hall type stone church. In the corners there are 4 defensive towers with spiral staircases inside.
This church is the oldest temple of the defensive type in the territory of Belarus. There is a legend that the church was founded by Grand Duke Vytautas in gratitude for the fact that in the local woods, he escaped from the Jagiello's pursuit.
However, modern historians of art and architecture agreed that the temple was built in the early XVI century possibly at the expense of the great Lithuanian hetman Constantine Ostrogski, he was fundator of two similar churches in Vilnius.
In 1926, the church became a branch of the Jesuit novitiate mission at the Albertina (Slonim) and the center of Greek Catholic parish. Newly opened as orthodox in 1988-90.