Nesvizh Town Hall

Адрес

Sovetskaya str 1a, Nesvizh, Minsk region

Nesvizh Town Hall is a monument of architecture with features of late Baroque and Renaissance styles. It is the oldest town hall in Belarus. It was built at the end of XVI - early XVII century after receiving Magdeburg rights in 1586.

Town Hall consists of six floors and ends with a faceted dome. The clock, the bell and observation platform were on the tower. The levels of floors and premises of the Town Hall are not the same and connected with wooden stairs. From the entrance the staircase led to the second floor with a large hall, were Magistrate meetings were held. Mayor's office, treasury, city scales and "measuring barrels" were located at the Town Hall, here took place theater performances and Magistrate meetings.

During the Great Northern War the town hall was burning, it was rebuilt in 1752. The Great Fire of 1836 irreparably damaged the building, the second floor rooms suffered a lot. Tower decreased from six to four floors. Since the end of the XIX century and until 1939 there were Town Hall and Duma, police and town council. After World War II in the Town Hall was district House of Culture, and later House of Pioneers and the children's library.

From 1997 to 2004 restoration works were carried out. As a result building facades got their original appearance, the upper floors of the tower were restored, the tower was decorated with the town clock and the observation deck, the interiors of the second floor were reconstructed and turned into the museum exposition "Municipal government of Nesvizh in the XVIII - the first half of the XIX century", on the first floor there is a restaurant.


Звоните, чтобы заказать +375 44 502 30 02
Отправить заявку

Достопримечательности Беларуси

Несвижский Фарный костел

ул. Мицкевича

Костел Божиего Тела (Фарный костел, костел иезуитов) - памятник архитектуры раннего барокко — первая постройка этого стиля на территории Речи Посполитой, возведен в конце XVI века итальянским архитектором Джованни Мария Бернардони на средства владельца Несвижа князя Радзивилла Сиротки.

Подробнее

Несвижский комплекс монастыря иезуитов

Комплекс монастыря иезуитов - памятник архитектуры барокко 16-17 вв. Построен по фундации Николая Радзивилла Сиротки. В состав комплекса входят Несвижский костёл Божьего тела, башня замковых ворот и каплица Булгарина.

Подробнее

Несвижская Ратуша

ул. Советская, 1А

Несвижская ратуша - памятник архитектуры с чертами позднего барокко и ренессанса. Это самая старая из сохранившихся ратуш Беларуси.

Подробнее

Слуцкая брама

ул. Слуцкая

Слуцкая брама - оригинальный памятник архитектуры барокко XVII в. Брама вместе с земляными валами, примыкавшими к ней слева и справа, входила в систему городских укреплений, защищая въезд в город со стороны Слуцкого тракта.

Подробнее

Дворцово-парковый комплекс в Несвиже

Дворцово-парковый комплекс в Несвиже является выдающимся памятником архитектуры с большим зеленым парком, резервуарами и парковыми аллеями. Его архитектура представлена смешением различных стилей. Фарный Костел - памятник архитектуры раннего барокко, первый иезуитский костел на территории Речи Посполитой, здесь находится семейная усыпальница Радзивиллов.

Подробнее
Населенный пункт
Тип достопримечательности
Область
ru

Форма заказа

Оставьте Ваши пожелания
и наши менеджеры предложат Вам лучшие варианты