Почтовая станция – памятник позднего классицизма. Находится возле шоссейной дороги Москва-Брест.
village Sinyavka, Kletsk district, Minsk region
Post Station is a monument of late classicism. It is located near the highway Moscow-Brest.
In 1851 Moscow-Warsaw highway was opened, 37 station houses were built along the highway. Station House in Sinyavka was opened in 1843. Post carriages and coaches drove through the town, mail from Moscow to Warsaw was carried two times a week. The description of Sinyavka station can be found in the book "Travel across Polesie" by Belarusian traveler P. Shpilevsky, who visited it in 1858.
In "The commemorative book of the Minsk province" of 1837 it was recorded that Ivan Ramidaoki worked in this Post House. He has taken this post since February 1872.
Cavalier of the Order of Saint Stanislaus, Vladimir Polubinsky was the head of the telegraph station. He had to subordinates telegraphists Ivan Golub Yuri Schlager. There was also a station for correspondence reception. The Post station was repaired, the building is in good condition nowadays.