Населенный пункт
Тип достопримечательности
Область

Palace and park complex in Nesvizh

The palace and park complex in Nesvizh is an outstanding architectural monument with a large green park, reservoirs and park alleys. Its architecture is represented by a mixture of different styles. Corpus Christi Church - is a monument of early baroque architecture, the first Jesuit church on the territory of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, here is the burial-vault of

More

Village-museum Zabrodye

Zabrodye village

The Zabrodye village museum is a unique place where antiquities are collected, the memory of the events of the past days is revived and the evidence of the First World War under the open sky is preserved.

More

Pansky maentak Sula

village Sula, 14

Manor "Pansky Maentak Sula" is located in a small village Sula, Stolbtsy district, Minsk region. Around the complex extends an ancient three hundred year old park with strange plants that were once brought from distant lands, a picturesque pond with paved stone paths and forged benches.

More

Corpus Christi Church, Nesvizh

Mickevich street

The Corpus Christi Church is an early Jesuit church and one of the oldest Baroque structures outside Italy, influencing the later architecture of Belarus, Poland and Lithuania. Commisioned by Mikolay "the Orphan" Radziwill and constructed in 1587-1593 by Gian Maria Bernardoni.

More

Catholic church of the Virgin Mary

The church is a monument of architecture of the late Baroque. It was built in 1767-83 as Bernardine. According to the legend, the church in Budskaya Pushcha arose in connection with the miraculous appearance of the Blessed Virgin Mary here in 1588, described in the chronicle of the Bernardine chronicler Tomas Dygonya.

More

Nanosy - Novoselie

Agrotouristic complex "Nanosy-Novoselie" is located in the village Nanosy, Myadel district, on the territory adjacent to the nature monument - Lake Naroch.

More

Historical and cultural reserve "Zaslavl"

Historical and cultural reserve "Zaslavl" was founded by the decision of the Council of Ministers of the BSSR of December 31, 1986. It was created on the basis of complexes of immovable historical and cultural monuments, interconnected historically and landscaped and representing a special scientific, architectural, artistic and cultural value.

More

The Mound of Glory

21 km of the highway M2

Memorial complex "Mound of Glory" - a monument of the Great Patriotic War, located in Smolevichy district. In these area in July 1944, during the largest offensive operation Bagration, a 105,000 of Hitler's troops was surrounded.

More

Stankovo

The center for ecological tourism "Stankovo" is a complex of three thematic areas.

More

Museum of Local History in honor of Tyshkevichi in Logoysk

Harchenko street, 31, Logoysk, Minsk region

Museum of Local History in honor of Tyshkevichi in Logoysk - the first museum in Belarus open to the general public. It was created in 1842 in Logoysk.

More

Branch of the literary museum of Y. Kupala "Okopy"

Horuzhentsy village, Logoysk district, Minsk region

On September 5, 1989, it was decided to create a branch of the Yanka Kupala Museum "Okopy" (Logoysk District, the Horuzhentsy village), because here Kupala - the lyricist, the epic, the translator, the playwright - was fully opened his talent.

More

Church of the Nativity of St. John the Baptist

Nesvizhskaya street, 21, Vishnevets village, Stolbtsy district, Minsk region

A monument of architecture of the first half of the XVIII century. It was built as a Uniate church of the Order of the Benedictines, in 1852 it was rebuilt as an Orthodox church.

More

Catholic church of Saints Peter and Paul

Nesvizhskaya street, 64A, Novyi Sverezhen village, Stolbtsy district, Minsk region

The monument of Renaissance architecture, built in the middle of the XVI century presumably by Radziwill "the Orphan", a well-known fighter against the Protestant beliefs of his father Mikalai Radziwil "the Black".

More

Church of the Assumption

Nesvizhskaya street, 17, Novy Sverzhen village, Stolbtsy district, Minsk region

Monument of Baroque architecture. The first mention of the church in historical sources was in 1592 because of donation of Nikolai Radziwill that he made to this temple.

More

Church of the Nativity of the Virgin

Stary Sverzhen village, Stolbtsy district, Minsk region

A monument of wooden architecture with baroque elements. The church was erected on the site of the old wooden church of the Nativity of the Virgin.

More

Catholic church of the St. Joseph

Rubezhevichi village, Stolbtsy district, Minsk region

Architectural monument of Neo-Gothic. It was built in 1906-1910 from stone.

More

Church of the St. Nicholas in Nikolaevschina

Nikolavschina village, Stolbtsy district, Minsk region

Church of the St. Nicholas in the Nikolaevschina village, Stolbtsy district, Minsk region.

More

The Church of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus

Hotovo village, Stolbtsy district, Minsk region

An architectural monument of the Neo-Romanesque style.

More

Memorial complex "Dzerzhinovo"

three kilometers to the west from the Petrilovichi village, Stolbtsy district, Minsk region

The estate of the Dzerzhinsky family - Dzerzhinovo is located not far from the village of Petrilovichi, Stolbtsy district, Minsk region.

More

The grave of Avenir Markovich Kostenchik - pilot of the First World War

Stolbtsy, Minsk region

The grave of Avenir Markovich Kostenchik (1889-1935) - colonel of the Russian army, cavalier of St. George, commander of the heavy bomber "Ilya Muromets".

More
Новости 1 - 20 of 216
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next | Last
City
Region
en

Order form

Leave your comments
and we will offer you the best options